So why post now? Well why not? Just what the heck is going on at Evolution anyway? Why are you asking so many questions?
- Our summer seasonal Summer Session Ale is drawing to a close. Now on in our tap room (yes, you can get pints there now) and in a bajillion local (MD and DE) establishments on draft, this one has been a big hit. I'm really happy with this beer, and honestly I'm already looking forward to brewing it next year. Brewed with Barley, Rye, Wheat and Oats, it has a subtle complexity overlaid with some hop and yeast fruitiness. Unfiltered and extremely drinkable.
- Fall means pumpkin beers! And we're like lemmings! But instead of blindly barreling over the cliff to a certain death of sameness we've fermented our pumpkin ale with a Belgian yeast strain which complements the earthiness of pumpkin and the cinnamon, clove, allspice, nutmeg, ginger and mace added to the kettle. Should be ready to roll out Sept 1, should be delicious.
- Fall means beer events! Beer dinners, fests, weeks- we'll be in Denver, Baltimore, DC and goodness knows where else the next few months spreading the word. Stick with our facebook page for up to the minute event updates.
- Lot No 6 Double IPA is out there! Find it, drink it!
- Haymaker Ale is out there! Find it, drink it!
- Lot No 3 IPA is now available in 12 oz bottles! Find it, drink it!
- Menagerie #2 is out there! Find it, drink it!
- Heritage Ale is coming to our taproom next week! Drink it!
Okay, enough bossing you kind folks around. Go find some Evolution beer....and drink it!